Astoria Perla 1 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine - AEP 1
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Perla AEP, equipped with a heat exchanger and a thermocompensated group head, provides optimum temperature control during the entire brewing process.
The Astoria PERLA AEP semi-automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest ergonomic features.
This semi-automatic model gives the barista the ability to control the extraction process with the touch of a button.
- One Thermocompensated Grouphead
- Adjustable rotary vane pump.
- Quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler.
- High output multi-directional stainless steel wand with anti-burning sleeves.
- Dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
- Thermocompensated group head with preinfusion technology.
- Color: Burgundy or Inox
- Boiler Capacity: 6 qts. (5.67 Liters)
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked enamel steel
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 2000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to tray)
Astoria is an Italian-based espresso machine manufacturing company focused on providing quality machines at an affordable price. Aside from their affordability, espresso machines produced by Astoria are known for their longevity and ability to produce exceptional espresso based beverages. For those looking for a quality commercial espresso machine on a budget, Astoria is the machine for you.