Simonelli Aurelia Wave Digit 3 Group Espresso Coffee Shop Machine and Smoothie Drink PACKAGE #14
Featuring a Nuova Simonelli Aurelia WAVE Digit 3 group Espresso Machine
Espresso Machine Installation with BARISTA TRAINING IS INCLUDED!
- Nuova Simonelli Aurelia WAVE Digit 3 Group Espresso Machine
- Simonelli MDJ on Demand with digital display
- Everpure Twin Water Softener system
- Bunn DUAL TF DBC BrewWISE Dual ThermoFresh Coffee Brewer
- Bunn Coffee filters
- Bunn TF SERVER, DSG2 1G/3.8L - QTY 2
- Bunn BrewWISE MHG Coffee Grinder
- Blendtec Stealth 875 Blender
- Blendtec Rapid Rinser Station
- Pro Barista Kit with calibrated pro tamper
- $300 Credit for Java Exotic Gourmet Coffee or Espresso
- Includes 2 hours Barista Training!
This is ALL inclusive!
- NO Sales tax! (except customers in Louisiana)
- FREE Shipping to a business address in the continental U.S.A.
Our tech installs the espresso machine and calibrates espresso grinder for FREE!
There is nothing more you need to pay! When we leave, you're in business!
Aurelia WAVE allows independent automatic cleaning of each individual group. Washing and operating hours can be carried out simultaneously. No need to wait for closing time!
Advanced Bold Revolutionary
Suitable for High quality coffee shops, medium - high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors, specialty coffee shops.
The Aurelia Wave Digital is the ideal espresso machine for all those who are looking for unprecedented performance and reliability
Wave Digit: The Aurelia Wave Digit builds off the Aurelia II Digit adding a number of new improvements and features. Coming standard with a high resolution touch screen display this machine gives the barista unparalleled control over the machine at their fingertips. Allowing the baristas to easily program dosages, boiler pressure, pre-infusion, and even energy savings settings. Making this one of our most flexible and consistent volumetric espresso machines.
Wave: The identity of the new Aurelia. Its name not only represents its unique looks but also the continually movement of espresso technology.
First and foremost is the Aurelia Wave Smart Water Technology (optional). For the first time in espresso history this machine can detecting basic water parameters and warn the operator when the quality changes. Being that water makes up the mass majority of espresso, and espresso equipment issues this acts as a safeguard for all operators reducing long-term costs.
All of this in combination with the Waves focus on detail, Energy Consumption/Environmental impact, and Ergonomics earns its place next to the Aurelia II, raising the bar of what an espresso machine can do once again.