Astoria Compact CKXE Espresso Machine
Direct Connect (connects to water supply - No water tank)
This small versatile espresso and cappuccino machine is suitable for both professional and semi-professional use. Its small size and easy use make the Compact the perfect coffee machine for offices or cafés with low coffee volumes.
Its internal components are identical to those used in our professional machines, just smaller. This guarantees the espresso cup quality.
All steel, it is available either with an internal volumetric pump, for connection to the water mains for manual filling. Great for the office or home for a prosumer.
- Frame construction: galvanized steel
- Steam wand: stainless steel
- Outer body: stainless steel
- Equipment kit: connecting hoses and two portafilters supplied with machine (one single and one double spout)
- Motor pump: built-in
- Button to command extraction of hot water directly from the heat exchanger
- Pressure gauge for monitoring of boiler pressure
- Boiler temperature controlled by adjustable thermostat
- Direct connection to water and adjustable full-size built-in vane pump
- Boiler with automatic refill
- Thermosyphon circulation
- The coffee dose is programmed directly on the touch pad and determined by a flowmeter
- This machine is capable of handling approximately 50 to 60 shots of espresso per hour.
- Boiler Capacity (qts): 2.11 (2 Liter)
- Voltage (V) 120 V / 50-60 Hz
- Amps (A) 11.7
- Heating Element (W) 1200
- Total Wattage (W) 1400
- Electrical Cord Length (ft) 5
- Width (inch) 13
- Depth (inch) 18
- Height (inch) 17 (w/ 4" adjustable legs)
- Net weight (lbs) 53
- Shipping weight (lbs) 82