Astoria Perla SAE 1 Automatic Espresso Machine - 110 Volt
Available in Burgundy or INOX.
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Perla SAE, equipped with a heat exchanger and a thermocompensated group head, provides optimum temperature control during the entire brewing process.
The Astoria PERLA SAE automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest ergonomic features.
This automatic model gives the barista the ability to program 4 different coffee dosages for the group head, and there is also a push button for semi-automatic brewing.
- Thermo-compensated Group head
- Adjustable rotary vane pump.
- Quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler.
- High output multi-directional stainless steel wand with anti-burning sleeve.
- Dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
- Thermo-compensated group head with pre-infusion technology.
- Color: Burgundy OR INOX
- Boiler Capacity: 6 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked enamel steel
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 2000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
- Manufacturer: Astoria
- Model: SAE
- Width: 15", Depth: 22-1/4", Height: 22"
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amperage: 19.4 amps
- Wattage: 2330 watts
- Weight: 130 lbs.
Astoria is an Italian-based espresso machine manufacturing company focused on providing quality machines at an affordable price. Aside from their affordability, espresso machines produced by Astoria are known for their longevity and ability to produce exceptional espresso based beverages. For those looking for a quality commercial espresso machine on a budget, Astoria is the machine for you.