Astoria Tempesta 2 Group Espresso Machine
Available in Black or Red.
Tempesta is a blend of craftsmanship and high technology. Thanks to Tempesta, baristas are free to express themselves and explore their capacity for experimentation through simple and comfortable actions.
Features Extra long cool touch steam wands, controllable steam taps, and touch screen displays!
A: The side/rear panel is mechanically connected by screws embedded in the frame; the removal of side panels is simplified, which makes access to the Tempesta’s internal parts easier.
The electronic control unit can be accessed by removing the left panel.
The tilting compartment allows accessing the electrical and electronic components of the power supply system directly from the heater cover front panel, without any need to remove parts from the rear.
B: The Barista Attitude anti-scalding, cantilevered steam wand offers great safety and easy return movement to the drip tray, when the machine is idle. Super Dry is the innovative system that keep steam dry and with minimal initial condensation, guaranteed by a second heating spout which dissolves any condensation.
Since the moment of wand activation, performance can be extended even with two open steam wands, without any yield loss and with full pressure control.
C: Ergonomics and balance make Tempesta’s filter holders the perfect companion of every barista.
D: Adjusting the machine’s drip tray allows baristas keeping the cup at the most appropriate level. Ordinary cleaning operations are also more fluid and homogeneous thanks to the machine’s rounded shape, while washing is made easy by two slider lanes that allow the insertion and the frontal extraction of the drip tray.
E: The loading and unloading hoses and feed inputs are connected within a cylindrical structure that makes the visible part of the machine more elegant and neat. As a result, cables and hoses are directly connected to the hole on the counter, avoiding the exposure of cables typical of raised machines. The structure also includes two lateral holes for the passage and insertion of the grinders’ power feed.
F: The feet are made of polished stainless steel, and fitted with single (10mm) front and rear adjustment to ensure that Tempesta perfectly rests on the counter.
G: The group cover houses a 5” display and an electromechanical competition key that, once positioned exactly above the filter holder, allows its coupling and manual start-up in a single movement. By acting on the hidden screw, it is easy to remove the crankcase for maintenance work on it and on the display.
H: Tempesta is equipped with a capacitive 5” display per group, with which it is possible to:
- Set the dispensing temperature for each group
- Display the graph of the last coffees prepared
- Set the power saving mode
- Program doses
- Display counters
- Wash group
- Connect to the Cloud Server
I: To make Tempesta usable under any light condition and ensure that coffee is optimally viewed inside the cup, the work counter features LED lights, whose intensity can be adjusted from the display directly by the user.
J: Tempesta is equipped with the SB (Steam Boost) option, which can be activated by the technician during installation or is available in the Extreme Steam Boost version, which can maximize the efficiency of steam production, as needed.
SB increases steam production by activating the heating units even during high-volume espresso making (alternating power between service and coffee heating units). In the ESB version, however, steam production is maximum, all heating units on Tempesta can be activated at the same time, minimizing the recovery time of the machine (maximum absorbed power for 2GR 5800/6315 W/h and 3GR 7333/7985 W/h).
- Electronic cup warmer
- LED-lit work counter
- LED backlight with light-intensity change
- Energy Saver: automatic On/Off and Standby
- Mode of use: comfort (machine always active), weekly programming (programming of time slots for standby), Eco (self-learning based on machine operation)
- Views: time, brewing temperature, brewing chart
- Machine parameters export
- Counts: number of coffee and hot water delivered, litersof water consumed, warning regeneration filters, grinder wear and tear, number of washings performed
- Digital boiler pressure display and control
- Digital delivery pressure display
- USB port
- User interface: a display for each group; choice of skin type
- Maintenance: servicing for scheduled maintenance
- Languages (Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian)
- Customizable screensaver
- Dose programming
- Coffee recipes: possibility of parameter settings for different types of coffee
- Basin and feet height adjustable
- Barista Attitude: anti-scalding steam wand
- Super Dry: dry steam dispensing system
- Steam Boost (SB): activated by the technician, depending on the operating needs of the machine
- Hydraulic circuit efficiency control system
- WiFi for telemetry
- ESB (Extreme Steam Boost)
Technical features2 Group
- Voltage: 230 V
- Maximum absorbed power: 6400/6970 W
- Maximum absorbed power (ESB version): 7333/7985 W
- Group Head Heating Element: 150x3/165x3 W
- Brew Boiler Heating Element: 1000x3/1090x3 W
- Steam Boiler Heating Element: 4000/4360 W
- Steam heating unit load capacity: 8.5 Lt
- Boiler Capacity: (1.2) x3 Lt
- Weight: 231 Ib
- Width: 46.2 in x Depth: 24.3 in x Height: 19.7 in
Green Line: low environmental impact, reduces consumption up to 47.6%* compared to traditional coffee machines. Thanks to innovative software that manages the standby automatic system during breaks, night-time energy-saving function and intelligent temperature regulation, Tempesta distributes power only where and when needed. In addition, Tempesta automatically puts one or more groups into standby mode when the workload decreases, reverting to full-time mode as warranted by circumstances.
* Datum certified by Intertek - ETL SEMKO, an independent body dealing with safety testing and product certification.