VIRTUOSO CONICAL BURR COFFEE GRINDER - Model 586
The Virtuoso lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind.
A STAFF FAVORITE!
Virtuoso's incredible features:
- 40mm commercial-grade conical burrs yield the consistent grind that is critical for a perfect espresso or brewed coffee extraction.
- Hardened Steel Conical Burrs
- Easily adjustable burrs can be calibrated to ensure accurate grind range from espresso to French press in 40 separate settings.
- Cast metal upper housing and base for beauty and stability.
- High efficiency motor is powerful and spins slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation.
- Special gear reduction to 600 RPM, along with new anti--static technology insures extremely low static.
- Timer switch for repeatable grinding time.
- Front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind directly into an espresso brew basket.
- New concise design of grinding chamber reduces coffee dust, making the removable burrs easy to clean.
- Powerful 6.0 amp motor.
- 8 oz. bean hopper
- Large 5 oz. grounds bin.
- Dimension: (W x H x D) 5" x 14" x 6"
- Weight: 8 pounds
Power Rating (North America) 120 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.5 Amp
Designed and Engineered in Seattle, WA, USA
ALL BARATZA GRINDERS COME WITH A ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Detailed descriptions of the features that make the Virtuoso stand out from other grinders in its class:
Customers outside of the continental U.S.A., please contact us for your exact shipping cost.