Fetco Eversys Swiss Espresso Systems - e'4
Call us for best pricing!
THE PERFECT TOOL FOR ANY BARISTA TO CRAFT FLAWLESS ESPRESSO DRINKS EVERY TIME.
FETCO introduces the e’Barista System from Eversys. The super-automated brewing system delivers speed and quality that meets or surpasses traditional barista drinks, making it the ideal tool for corporate offices, colleges and universities. e’Barista combines all barista actions into one compact, self-cleaning modular machine, creating up to 350 shots of espresso per hour, each precisely realized. It features the highest quality precision modules—including dual hoppers, grinders, brewer and milk-frothing capabilities - integrated into a convenient, fully programmable machine. Accessed through a large, easy-to-use touchscreen that stores all recipes and flavor profiles, a full range of high-quality espresso beverages are available at your fingertips.
The e-Barista System by Eversys™ produces world-class espresso beverages that are equal to or better than those produced by baristas, without compromising quality. And with up to 350 espresso shots pulled per hour, you can beat the competition in flavor, precision and speed with every cup.
ELEVATES BARISTAS TO WORLD-CLASS LEVEL
Precision engineering and innovative automation result in espresso beverages equal to or superior than traditional barista prepared drinks.
HIGHEST PRODUCT QUALITY
Lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos and more—all flavor profiles are stored for consistently excellent beverages.
Low heat, fast, fresh grind and accurate time and temperature for brewing espressos result in the exact flavor profile needed.
Perfect canvas for latte art—multiple milk types are expertly frothed to premium taste and texture every time.
With up to 350 espresso shots per hour of consistent quality, operators can improve customer satisfaction and create extra time for doing more business, generating measurably higher profit margins.
TOUCHSCREEN EASE AND ACCURACY
Perfectly programmed recipes on an easy-to-use touchscreen. Precision electronic controls repeatedly reproduce your flavor profiles and recipes. Operators can program multiple machines via USB.
- 350 Espresso / hour at 23s extraction time - 4 Espresso at the same time
- Steam: Manual steam, continuous steam supply Autosteam, temperature controlled Everfoam, fully automatic frothing (option)
- Hot Water 150 hot water units / hour, 200ml (6.8 oz US)
- Milk System: 350 Cappuccino / hour
- Brew chamber: 2 x up to 24g
- Grinding: 2 x super drive ceramic grinder disk
- User Interface: 2 x 8" colour touch screen
- Bean hoppers: 2 x 1.5kg (3.3 lb)
- Coffee spout hgt: 65mm to165mm (2.55 to 6.49 inch)
- Interface: USB, SD-Card, Ethernet, Serial, RS-232, CCI
- Standby mode: less than 2W
- Steam boiler size: e'4: 8 litre (2.11 gal US)
- Coffee boiler size: 2x 1.5 Litre (2 x 0.39 gal US)
- Lighting concept: Front panel full color LED
- Single-phase 1 x 230V, 1L-N-PE, 30A, 50/60Hz, 5.8kW
- Two-phases 1 x 208V, 2L-PE, 30A, 50/60Hz, 4.9kW
- Three-phases 3 x 230V, 3L-N-PE, 16A, 50/60Hz, 8.6kW
- Water: G3/8" female, 2.5 - 4 bar
- Water hose: 2 m length (78.7 inch)
- Drain: Self priming (see drawing rear side)
- Water quality: Total hardness: 5 - 8°dGH (89-142 ppm)
Carbonate hardness: max. 6°dKH (107 ppm) pH value: ideal 7.0 - 7.2
- Fridge: 4 litre container (1.05 gal US) Milk tube length max 1.5m (59 inch)
Weight: 198 LBS
Dimensions (inches): 22w x 27.9h x 23.6d
For Pricing, please contact us for a quote.