La Pavoni BAR 2L 2 group lever commercial espresso machine
The original Barista machine producing beautifully balance shots with the pull of a lever.
Lever espresso coffee machine with chromed brass groups. With mechanical movement. Thanks to a special device which lets the hot water only into the group, keeps the brewing pressure always at the same level for a better exploitation of the coffee. Boiler single pressure gauge.
This is a special order item requiring 6 weeks to deliver.
- Four position power switch: Allows the machine to operate at ¾ power during off peak hours.
- Anti-vacuum valve:Restricts milk flowing back into the steam wand during frothing
- Thermal stability of groups: Hot water from the boiler flows around the groups maintaining them at a consistent temperature.
- Two steam wands
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated.
- Pressure gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- Telescopic handles for machine transport
- Electronic automatic water level control with visible sight glass.
- Hot water tap with flexible spout
- Re-set safety thermostat
2 groups Volt 230/4370W - 14 liter boiler 31Width x 22H x 22D
Made in Italy