La Pavoni EPBB-8 Europiccola 8-Cup
La Pavoni EPBB-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Lever Style Espresso Machine
- Delivers espresso, cappuccino, café latte, and other coffee drinks
- Lever permits crafting espresso to personal taste
- Makes 8 cups continuously without heating more water
- Includes automatic milk foamer, measuring spoon, 1- and 2-cup filters
- 1-year warranty
Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 12 inches
Item model number: EPBB-8
True baristas "pull" an espresso with a lever instead of punching a button and relying on an automatic pump's whims.
With this Italian-made machine, you force water through the coffee yourself, using the lever to precisely control speed, which means you get the full flavor and thick cap of crema that mark an ideal drink.
Pulling an espresso the old-fashioned way is enormously gratifying, and a video accompanying the machine will teach anyone the skills needed to become a barista.
A steam wand heats milk for hot chocolate and creates foam for cappuccinos, lattes, and other coffee drinks, while an alternate wand with frothing attachment produces heaps of foam automatically.
The water tank holds 20 ounces, enough to make 8 cups before the tank (accessible under the machine's removable dome) needs refilling and before water needs to be heated again (the heating element's rating is 1,000 watts maximum, 800 watts minimum).
A glass tube permits water-level monitoring, and a thermostat triggers a green light when water reaches the correct crema-producing temperature.
An internal fuse, which can be reset in the base, prevents overheating.
This version of La Pavoni's Europiccola model comes in gleaming chrome and features black plastic accents and a durable black acrylic base that contains fine, light-reflecting flecks, producing a polished-granite effect.
- Includes 2 stainless steel filter baskets
- Makes 1 or 2 cups at a time
- 8 Cup capacity
- 20 oz. Boiler capacity
- Power switch 1000W/110V
- Internal thermostat and reset fuse
- Steam pressure and piston operated
- Long life stainless steel heating elements