Simonelli Appia Life 2 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
BRAND NEW APPIA MODEL! Replaces the Appia II.
- Suitable for: restaurants, hotels, shops, offices.
- Volumetric (Automatic operation).
- Volumetric dosing means the barista programs 4 espresso shot volumes (single/double/short/long/etc) per group (identically or independently) for one-touch operation & consistency between users. Also, pre-programmed at factory.
- Push-Pull Steam System avoids stress on Barista’s hand – press upwards for purging or lock it down for continuous steaming.
- Cool Touch steam wand is safer and easier to clean.
- Raised group fits most larger cups, with portable risers included for smaller cups.
- Reverse Mirror back-plate allows the barista to see inside groups or bottomless portafilters without bending over.
- Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with an ergonomic molded handle & rubber grip for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist.
- Automated Backflushing for fast & easy group cleaning.
- Pressure Gauges display pump & steam pressure, making it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance.
- Stainless Steel + formed ABS body panels on a solid steel frame.
- Available in white, black, red.
- Water connection and drain required.
- Water filtration is required (sold separately here).
- Made in Italy!
2 year warranty!