Rancilio CLASSE 7 S Manual Commercial Espresso Machine
Rancilio CLASSE 7 S2 Overview
Keep brewing through the busiest crowds with the simple design and user-friendly features of the Rancilio Classe 7 S. Designed with a production environment in mind, the Classe 7 features everything you'd ever need out of a commercial espresso machine: A sturdy, easily-serviceable heat-exchange boiler design, a quick-heat boiler and element setup, and a barista-centric layout for improved workflow.
Features and Functionality
- Semi-automatic Controls - Simple push-button brew controls and hot water dispensing offer easy control.
- C-Lever Steam Knob - Rancilio's signature steam controller, the C-Lever offers easy access to partial and full steam options.
- Barista Ergonomics - The horizontal steam levers, barista brew lights, and ergonomic portafilters bring comfort and ease-of-use to baristas.
- Quick Recovery - A necessity for latte-heavy locations, a respectable 11 or 16 liter boiler with a gigantic 6000W element will keep up with demand.
- Simple Layout - The clean button start/stop design coupled with the ergonomic steam levers makes the Classe 7 an easy machine to brew on.
- Barista Light - Will give your baristas a stage to show off their craft!
- Height: 21 inches | Width 2 Group: 31 inches | 3 Group: 40 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
- Watts: 6000 W | Volts: 220V
- Boiler Volume: 2 Group: 11 L | 3 Group: 16 L
- Available in Black or White