Appia II Volumetric 1 Group Espresso Machine
For light to medium volume locations.
For Home or Commercial use!
We know that the heart of your coffee shop business is the espresso machine. If it breaks down, so does your business!
Unlike most other websites that sell commercial equipment, we actually run a real gourmet Coffee House, and know from our own experience what works and what doesn't.
Appia II - compact and innovative
The Appia II presents innovative features making it unique in its category.
It is dedicated to coffee shops, bars, and homes that want high performances and flexibility in a very little space.
Side panels also available in Red or Pearl White.
- Ship Weight: 130 lbs.
- Amps: 15
- Boiler Type: Heat Exchange
- Brewer Type: One Group
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 22" x 16" x 21"
- Espresso Machine Type: Automatic (Volumetric)
- Grinder Included: No
- Height to Dispenser: 7"
- Hot Water Nozzle: Yes
- NEMA Plug Type: 5-15
- Shots of Espresso per Hour: 150
- Steam Wand Type: Manual
- Steam Wands: 1
- Total Boiler Capacity: 5 L
- Total Boiler Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Voltage: 115
- Water Source: Attached Water Line
- Wattage: 1,700 W
Suitable for: Medium - High volume locations, demanding professionals.
The Appia II builds on the success of the Appia, further pushing the limits of the already proven espresso machine. It is a machine of high productivity and high performance. Combined this with its proven reliability and modern style make it the ideal machine for any room.
Volumetric: The Appia II Volumetric is the ideal machine for baristas looking for amazingly consistent coffee. Being volumetric this machine allows baristas to program desired volumes and consistently pull shots at that volume throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each and every shot, they are given precious time to interact with customers or perhaps begin another order. Making this machine ideal for a number of shops and setups.Benefits:
- Raised group head can accommodate glasses up to 24 ounces
- Soft Infusion System® reduces channeling and cracking of the coffee cake during extraction
- Group head constructed with thermo-compensated brass for superior durability and heat retention
- Programmable volumetric dosing controls ensure consistent shots of espresso every time!
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
Please Note: The installation of a water softener is mandatory when the coffee machine is fed with water whose hardness rate is higher than 3 grains per gallon (50 parts per million).When the pressure of the water line is superior to 6 bar, it is necessary to install a pressure reducer before the espresso machine.
Manual for the Appia: