Appia II Volumetric 1 Group Espresso Machine
Model - MAPPI13VOL01ND0001
For Home or Commercial use!
We know that the heart of your coffee shop business is the espresso machine. If it breaks down, so does your business!
Unlike most other websites that sell commercial equipment, we actually run a real gourmet Coffee House, and know from our own experience what works and what doesn't.
Appia II - compact and innovative
The Appia II presents innovative features making it unique in its category.
It is dedicated to coffee shops, bars, and homes that want high performances and flexibility in a very little space.
- Ship Weight: 130 lbs.
- Amps: 15
- Boiler Type: Heat Exchange
- Brewer Type: One Group
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 22" x 16" x 21"
- Espresso Machine Type: Automatic (Volumetric)
- Grinder Included: No
- Height to Dispenser: 7"
- Hot Water Nozzle: Yes
- NEMA Plug Type: 5-15
- Shots of Espresso per Hour: 150
- Steam Wand Type: Manual
- Steam Wands: 1
- Total Boiler Capacity: 5 L
- Total Boiler Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Voltage: 115
- Water Source: Attached Water Line
- Wattage: 1,700 W
The 1-Group Volumetric Appia II is an elite home espresso machine with a professional heritage and professional quality parts from Nuova Simonelli.
The Appia has been designed as the espresso machine top baristas would use at their homes and features such professional touches as a five liter heat-exchange, copper boiler that allows you to steam and brew at the same time and Nuova Simonelli’s patented “push/pull” steaming levers that are more intuitive and ergonomic than traditional steaming knobs.
This volumetric Appia II features programmable, automatic dosing buttons and Nuova’s unique Soft Infusion System® which delays full water pressure to allow the coffee cake to be more fully saturated preventing cracking and channeling in the coffee cake during extraction. Additionally, unlike many other top of the line home espresso machines, the 1-Group Appia II comes wired for 115 volts which means you can plug it into any regular wall outlet in a home or business.
- Raised group head can accommodate glasses up to 24 ounces
- Soft Infusion System® reduces channeling and cracking of the coffee cake during extraction
- Group head constructed with thermo-compensated brass for superior durability and heat retention
- Programmable volumetric dosing controls ensure consistent shots of espresso every time!
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.!
Please Note: The installation of a water softener is mandatory when the coffee machine is fed with water whose hardness rate is higher than 3 grains per gallon (50 parts per million).When the pressure of the water line is superior to 6 bar, it is necessary to install a pressure reducer before the espresso machine.
Manual for the Appia: