Simonelli Mythos with Dynamometric Tamper (PLUS) Commercial Espresso Grinder
Ascetically the Mythos Plus is almost identical to that of the Mythos Basic, with its curved edges and sleek compact design. The main variation being the dynamometric tamper located on the front of the machine. This compact lever has been designed to be ergonomic while remaining compact, to allow it to fit into any setting.
The Mythos Plus’s most notable feature is its dynamometric tamper, a feature
which was designed from the ground up to maintain a quick and consistent tamping pressure. While adjustable, our technicians pre-set the ideal tamping pressure before arriving on your doorstep so you can get busy making that perfect cup.
To use it you simply place the empty porta filter in the machine allow it to dose your coffee, move the porta filter back slightly, and press the lever down till it clicks. At this point you should have a perfectly formed puck inside the porta filter ready to be inserted into the group head.
This technology in combination with one of our volumetric machines not only improve consistency drastically but also can help productivity when a potential customer rush comes through the door.
Mythos Plus Features
- Built in Tamper - The Mythos Plus comes standard with a built in tamper. This system allows the barista to quickly tamp the espresso grind to the optimal pressure. Eliminating inconsistent tamping and therefore inconsistent espresso.
- Titanium Burrs 75mm - This grinder comes standard with Titanium Burrs which last 2x as long as normal burrs. Allowing the ability to grind up to 3500 pounds of coffee before requiring replacement.
- Micrometric Grind Adjustment - With Micrometric grind adjustment the barista can adjust the grind to the smallest of adjustments at any point in the process of grinding.
- Clump Crusher Tech - This Technology insures that ever dose is clump free and delivers that fluffy evenly distributed coffee.
- Multi-Function LCD Display - Using this LCD display the barista can adjust the dose, put the grinder into a number of barista modes, and lock the grinder so the settings can't be changed.
- Portafilter Holder - This grinder is capable of holding the portafilter while it is dosing, meaning that the barista can operate other equipment during the grinding process.
- Volts: 110 (voltage range of 110-125)
- Watts: 800
- Amp draw: 8
- Receptacle: Nema 5-15
Counter Space Requirements
- Height: 25 inches
- Depth: 20 inches
- Width: 8 inches
- Weight: 53 pounds
Grinds INSTANTLY and QUICK maximizing the flavor!
This heavy duty professional coffee grinder is Italian designed and built with an aluminum body with Stainless Steel panels (Black), has a hopper capacity of 3kg , Titanium grinder blades and has a patented micrometric system which allows perfect grinding adjustment.
Dosage control is Electronic via 3 programmable dosages + manual 2 dispensing systems: Automatic/Manual
Optional colors (Red and Pearl White or Custom Color).