URNEX URN & BREWER CLEANER - 10 pack
URNEX URN & BREWER CLEANER - 1oz Packages
** You get a total of TEN (10) one ounce packs with each order **
For Cleaning: Airpots, Glass Bowls, Servers, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Glass, and more!
Industry standard all-purpose coffee equipment cleaner used commercially for more than 70 years.
Formula is OMRI™ listed and is approved for use in organic production
Portion control allows for use on a broad range of equipment.
NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety.
Urnex® Urn and Brewer Cleaner has been an essential element of proper coffee equipment maintenance for more than 70 years.
The original product in the Urnex® portfolio, Urnex® Urn and Brewer Cleaner is designed to remove stale coffee oil residue and ensure consistently great tasting beverages. The Urnex® Urn and Brewer Cleaner has been listed for use in organic production by the Organic Materials Review Institute. This listing is based on the product's full compliance with the requirements of the USDA National Organic program.
Urnex® Urn and Brewer Cleaner is recommended for use on a wide range of equipment including coffee urns, airpots, thermal servers, and glass bowls. As with many other Urnex® products, all formulas of the Urnex® Urn and Brewer Cleaner are NSF certified for safety and metal compatibility.
Directions for use:
- Drain and rinse urn or brewer reservoir.
- Pour in contents of packet.
- Fill 1/4 to 1/2 full with very hot water.
- Rub sides of vessel with brush.
- Drain and rinse with clean water (for urns, brush through gauges and faucets)
- Flush until any discoloration clears.
For Glass Bowls and Coffee Makers
- Use 1 tablespoon per bowl.
- Sprinkle powder in brew basket.
- Run cycle of solution through glass bowl or coffee pot.
- Empty vessel.
- Rinse clean by repeating cycle with water.
Free Shipping in the USA