Victoria Arduino Semi Automatic Venus Bar 2 Group
The Two-Group Semi-Automatic Venus Bar from Victoria Arduino features the upright domed design that has become such an espresso icon.
Perfectly at home in espresso boutiques and nostalgic or vintage cafés, the Venus Bar, with its beautiful finish, looks as though it would be just at home in pre-war Italy or smoky coffee houses where the Beat movement was born.
Venus Bar can pour an exquisite cup of espresso thanks to its wealth of all too modern technology behind the scenes, and thanks to its semi-automatic dosing controls, the barista, and not the machine, decides just when the perfect extraction is complete.
- Available in 2 models: Smooth COPPER or BRASS finish
- Manual steam wand with adjustable steam knob
- Pressostat controlled heat exhange boiler
- 7.6 liter boiler capacity
- Semi-automatic dosing control maintains consistent pressure while allowing you to decide when the extraction is complete
- Traditional, elegant sculpting and domed design give a nostalgic, vintage feeling to any café
- Manual, swiveling steam wands give the barista unmatched control and versatility while steaming and frothing
Open gravity drain of minimum 1.25 inch I.D., within 4 feet of the machine. Refer to specifications sheet for diagram showing countertop drain-hole location.
Drain-Hole diameter: 2½”
- Volts: 220 (208-240)
- Watts: 2000
- Amp Draw: 10
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20
- Ship Weight: 175 lbs.
- Boiler Type: Heat Exchange
- Brewer Type: Two Group
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 37" x 17" x 17"
- Espresso Machine Type: Semi-Automatic
- Grinder Included: No
- Height to Dispenser 5.5"
- Hot Water Nozzle: Yes
- Shots of Espresso per Hour: 300
- Steam Wand Type: Manual
- Steam Wands: 2
- Total Boiler Capacity: 7.6 L / 2 gal.
This is ALL inclusive!
- NO Sales tax! (except customers in Louisiana)
- FREE Shipping in the continental U.S.A.
Our tech installs the espresso machine for FREE!
There is nothing more you need to pay!
When we leave, you're in business!