Victoria Arduino Volumetric Venus Bar 2 Group
Victoria Arduino Volumetric Venus Bar 2 Group - COPPER
The Two-Group Semi-Automatic Venus Bar Copper (MXV2R002) from Victoria Arduino features the upright domed design that has become such an espresso icon.
Perfectly at home in espresso boutiques and nostalgic or vintage cafés, the Venus Bar, with its copper finish, looks as though it would be just as at home in pre-war Italy or smoky coffee houses where the Beat movement was born.
Venus Bar can also pour an exquisite cup of espresso thanks to its wealth of all too modern technology behind the scenes, and, thanks to its semi-automatic dosing controls, the barista, and not the machine decides just when the perfect extraction is complete.
- Smooth COPPER finish
- Manual steam wand with adjustable steam knob
- Pressostat controlled heat exhange boiler
- 7.6 liter boiler capacity
- Volumetric dosing automatically controls the length of every shot for maximum consistency between shots
- Traditional, elegant sculpting and domed design give a nostalgic, vintage feeling to any café
- Manual, swiveling steam wands give the barista unmatched control and versatility while steaming and frothing
Open gravity drain of minimum 1.25 inch I.D., within 4 feet of the machine
Refer to specifications sheet for diagram showing countertop drain-hole location
Drain-Hole diameter: 2½”
- Volts: 220 (208-240)
- Watts: 2000
- Amp Draw: 10
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20
- Ship Weight: 175 lbs.
- Boiler Type: Heat Exchange
- Brewer Type: Two Group
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 37" x 17" x 17"
- Espresso Machine Type: Automatic (Volumetric)
- Grinder Included: No
- Height to Dispenser 5.5"
- Hot Water Nozzle: Yes
- Shots of Espresso per Hour: 300
- Steam Wand Type: Manual
- Steam Wands: 2
- Total Boiler Capacity: 7.6 L / 2 gal.
FREE Shipping in the continental U.S.A.